VanCert Corporate Housing Management
The CHM system is an optional extra to the main VanCert systems and integral to managing corporate housing contracts issued by councils, housing association and larger landlords. VanCert CHM is active in VanCert Office, VanCert Mobile and comes with its own job planner. CHM landlords can also benefit from having a read only portal to view their properties and associated activities. VanCert CHM will give you the edge when bidding for corporate contracts where an open book policy is required.
- Manage your contracts; you can have multiple contracts against a landlord (gas, oil, trades etc)
- Map services to properties; identify those properties that are gas and therefore available for the gas contract
- Track the property strike state and avoid 'Refer to legal' states from occurring.
- Handles 'Refer to landlord' jobs
- Plan the contract jobs in the desktop planner. Efficiently manipulate the plan to minimise travel within the bounds of the contract.
- Allow your landlord, via their own portal, to view their properties they can instantly see when and what jobs were done as well as download and view the job sheets and certificates that were created.
- VanCert Mobile shows the engineer the strike state and allows them to reschedule the call automatically.